Wednesday 27 May 2015

Secret of Life - Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe - Part 2



"Fear is going to be a player in your life, but you get to decide how much. 

You can spend your whole life imagining ghosts, worrying about the pathway to the future, but all it will ever be is what’s happening here, the decisions in that we make in this moment, which are based in either love or fear. 

So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality. What we really want seems impossibly out of reach and ridiculous to expect, so we never dare to ask the universe for it. 

I’m saying that you can ask the universe for it.” ~ Jim Carey



My name is Rohit Bassi and I am the founder of In Learning. I inspire and energise you through the power of attention, consciousness and energy. I have had the honour to serve the likes of Oracle, Harley-Davidson, Mazda, Emirates NBD, The Address Hotels + Resorts, Alshaya, Baskin Robbins, and many more. Please feel free to contact me via rohit@in-learning.com or call on +971-(0)55-553-2275.

No comments:

Post a Comment